News - Tue 18 May 2021 - Club Reopeningclick here for photos
We Are Open
The club has reopened and will start fencing again at Coombe Boys school on Tuesday Evenings.
There is no need to book in advance.
As normal youth fencing is 6:30 to 7:30 and adult between 7:30 and 9:30.
- Do not fence if you feel unwell.
- Upon check-in, adult fencers must scan the school QR code with the NHS COVID-19 App.
- You must sign-in on the club register upon arrival. If you are not a KFC member you must leave your contact details.
- Keep at least 2 metres distance when in the hall, apart from when fencing or being coached 1:1.
- Wear a face covering when not fencing. If you want to take the face covering off, please go outside the hall to do it.
- Sanitise your hands before and after clipping in and out of the box.
- Remember what you canâ€™t do when sparring:
- No corps-a-corps.
- No handshaking â€“ Salute instead.
- Toilets and changing rooms are for emergencies only, you need to arrive ready to fence and go home in your fencing kit.
- Please donâ€™t go in the armoury, if you need something talk to the duty Covid officer.
- If you need to borrow equipment (mask, jacket, plastron) then contact the club before the session email@example.com to set-up a long term loan.
- We can now longer loan gloves, you will have to have your own.
- Any queries please see the duty Covid officer.